Asian Inspired Ginger Salmon
Ingredients needed for this recipe (14)
- 2 (6 oz) wild sockeye salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons miced ginger
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (optional)
- ½ tablespoon sea salt and pepper
- ½ yellow Squash
- ½ zucchini
- ½ red, yellow and green pepper (each)
- ½ cup regular and purple cabbage
- ½ carrot
- rise noodles
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sea salt and balsamic vinegar.
- Place 2 6-8 oz wild salmon portions (from Salmon Box) in a zip lock bag and add the marinade to it. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours (more is better).
- Prep all vegetables in the meantime.
- To prepare rise noodle just add boiling water and let is soak for 5-7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Saute all vegetables on olive oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and rice noodle. Mix everything and leave on mid heat for another 5 minutes.
- Grill your salmon portions on some olive oil. Place skin side down on the grilling pan and grill on high heat 3 minutes each side.
- Serve with noodles and vegetables.