Grilled Wild Salmon Salad
Ingredients needed for this recipe (11)
- 1 (6-8 oz) wild sockeye salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt and pepper
- Fresh Thyme
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped mixed greens
- 1 cup chopped radicchio
- ½ cup cherry tomato
- ½ - 1 avocado
- Thaw the salmon fillet prior to cooking and portion it to 6-8 oz portions. Pull pin bones before you cut the portions.
- Add coconut oil to the grilling pan and add some fresh thyme.
- Place the salmon skin side down, season with salt and pepper and grill 3 minutes each side at high heat.
- DRESSING: add dijon in a bowl and mix it with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Chop mixed greens into a salad bawl, add radicchio and cherry tomato. Add the dressing you made and mix the salad.
- Serve the salad on a large plate, place your grilled salmon and add avocado. Another option is to add avocado to the salad before you serve. Enjoy