Wild Salmon Cooked Frozen
Ingredients needed for this recipe (14)
- 1 frozen wild sockeye salmon fillet
- ½ tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Fresh Dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- ½ cup of chopped onions
- ½ yellow pepper
- ½ red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- ½ tomato
- ½ cup of corn
- ½ leek
- Lemon juice
- Place frozen salmon fillet on an oiled baking sheet and add lemon juice, capers and fresh dill. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Chop the needed vegetables and set it a side.
- Add olive oil to the non-stick frying pan and add the prepared vegetables. Saute for 5-7 minutes and finish with salt and pepper.
- When you pull the salmon from the oven use the opportunity to pull out the pin bones for easier serving.
- Serve and decorate with some fresh dill. Enjoy.