Whiskey Glazed Wild Salmon
Ingredients needed for this recipe (9)
- 2 (8 oz) wild sockeye salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Orange juice
- 1-2 shoots of whiskey
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ red onion
- 1 green and red pepper (each)
- Cooked Rice
- Mix garlic, soy sauce, orange juice, whiskey and olive oil.
- Cut thawed salmon fillet to 8oz portions (pull pin bones prior to that). Place individual portions in a zip lock bag and add marinade. Marinate refrigerated for 1-2 hours (more than that is better).
- Prep vegetables.
- Add vegetables to olive oil and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and saute for another 3-5 minutes.
- Grill salmon portions on a grilling pan with some olive oil. Place skin side down and grill 3 minutes on each side at high heat.
- Serve and enjoy.