Salmon Lemon Fettuccine
Ingredients needed for this recipe (7)
- 8-10 oz wild sockeye salmon fillet (skin off)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon and lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon sea salt and pepper
- Graded Parmesan Cheese (to taste)
- Cooked Fettuccine pasta
- Cook pasta close to Al Dente (slightly under cooked)
- Add diced salmon and some olive oil to your non stick pan.
- Add garlic, lemon and lime juice to the mix.
- Grill for 4 minutes on high heat (observe how the salmon color changes as it gets cooked, you don't want to overcook it)
- Add some salt and Parmesan Cheese.
- Add Fettuccine pasta and mix everything.
- Serve with extra Parmesan Cheese.