Shipping charges for Salmon Box SUBSCRIPTION Option: Salmon Box offers FREE SHIPPING on all boxes that qualify for Ground Shipping and for Regular Boxes that are shipped 2nd Day Air. Additional charge applies to subscriptions on Medium and Large Boxes going via 2nd Day Air; Medium Box – $19.99; Large Box – $29.99
Shipping charges for Salmon Box ORDER NOW Option: Salmon Box offers FREE SHIPPING on Regular Boxes that qualify for Ground Shipping and all Medium Boxes going on either Ground Shipping or 2nd Day Air. Additional charge applies to ORDER NOW Regular Boxes; if shipped 2nd Day Air – $9.99; on Large Boxes; if shipped Ground – $9.99 or if shipped 2nd Day Air – $39.99.
Shipping Confirmation and Tracking
All online orders receive order confirmation and invoice via email service at the time of purchase. Shipping confirmation will be sent to you on the shipping day which and will include a tracking number. At the same time, Salmon Box will keep a close eye on your box during shipping to ensure everything goes as planned. We might experience occasional weather delays or delays during peak holiday periods that are beyond our control. In the event of any delay we will notify you as soon as possible with a status update. Note that we cannot ship to APO/FPO, PO Box’s or Rural Routes.
When should my box arrive?
Salmon Box ships via 1- to 3-Day Ground Service, or 2nd Day Air Service Monday – Wednesday, depending on destination and time of purchase. Subscriptions are shipped every second and every fourth Tuesday of the month to assure uninterrupted delivery. Note that if your order is placed after 10AM on subscription shipping day, box will be sent in the next batch. NOTE: We cannot guarantee specific delivery times.
- We will notify you of the shipping schedule once your order is received.
- We plan to deliver your order on time to the address you leave during checkout.
- The courier will either deliver the box to you personally or leave your box at your door.
- Occasionally, boxes might arrive a day early. In most cases, if no one is home, the box will be left at your door.
- We are not liable for orders that are not retrieved in a timely manner.
Handling Frozen Products
- We ship our Salmon Boxes with dry ice. When your salmon arrives, we recommend placing it in your freezer as soon as possible. Keeping it frozen will ensure that each piece you thaw, prepare, and eat will taste delicious. Your salmon will keep the quality we guarantee for up to a year.
- Sometimes packages do not arrive solidly frozen. Slightly thawed sealed portions may be safely refrozen with no loss of quality or nutritional value. However, it is not recommended to re-freeze completely thawed fillets.
- Unopened raw salmon should be stored in the freezer. Unopened, vacuum-packed salmon fillets have a refrigerated shelf life of about 3 days. After opening you should consume your salmon withing 3 days.